Currently in Canada working for a harvest crew/custom farm. Roughly a month left, starting to look at options for work when I return to England. Estimated available start, beginning to mid November. Could be earlier. Please E-Mail as my UK phone number is currently dormant.
City and Guilds
Mainly Arable, Mainly Livestock, Mixed Farming
Level 3 Technical Diploma in Agriculture, Level 3 Diploma in Animal Management, Level 2 Award in Agricultural Tractor Driving & Related Operations (MO1), Level 2 Award in Rough Terrain Telescopic Forklift Driving & Related Operations, Level 2 Certificate in Work Skills, Level 2 Certificate in Health and Safety in the Workplace,
Full Car Licence, Tractor Licence
Tractor, Combine, Baler, Telehandler/Fork Lift, Fencing
Dairy, Sheep, Lambing
- Modern mid to large horsepower tractors: JD 8r, 7r, 6r. Fendt 700 (gen 6), 800, 900
- JCB Loading Shovels: 414, 435
- Claas Lexion 8000 series combines (basic experience)
- JCB telehandlers
- Silage, grain and bale hauling using a variety of trailers
- Spreading of liquid and solid manure with Rolland, KTwo and HiSpec implements.
- Umbilical slurry spreading using Storth and SlurryKat equipment as well as a Brand slurry agitator
- Grass raking with Kuhn and Claas two and four rotor rakes.
- Grass tedding using a Claas Volto
- Conventional square baling with a John Deere 459
- Large square baling with a Massey Ferguson 2140
- Square bale wrapping with a McHale 998
Previous dairy farm experience. Milking, yard work, moving cattle, bedding down, feeding (not TMR), TB testing
My main activities outside of work consist of walking, mountain biking and photography.
5ft 11 and of slim build
October 2018 - February 2019: Dairy Farm
February 2019 - November 2021: Agricultural Contractor
November 2021-July 2023: Mixed farm (Dairy, arable, contracting)
July 2023 - October 2023: Harvest Crew/ Custom Farm in Saskatchewan, Canada.
Start: 01/11/2023 Finish: Not Specified
Ideally Dorset, Somerset or Devon