I currently work for a local contractor, but I feel like skillset and development is not going to progress any further, so I am looking to move on. I am seeking employment on either a dairy, beef or arable farm within Dorset, Wiltshire or Somerset
City and Guilds
Mainly Arable, Mainly Livestock, Mixed Farming
Level 3 Technical Diploma in Agriculture, Level 3 Diploma in Animal Management, Level 2 Award in Agricultural Tractor Driving & Related Operations (MO1), Level 2 Award in Rough Terrain Telescopic Forklift Driving & Related Operations, Level 2 Certificate in Work Skills, Level 2 Certificate in Health and Safety in the Workplace,
Full Car Licence, Tractor Licence
Tractor, Baler, Ploughing, Telehandler/Fork Lift, Fencing
Dairy, Sheep, Lambing, Calving
- Modern John Deere and Fendt tractors
- JCB 414 loading shovel
- JCB telehandlers
- Silage, grain and bale hauling using a variety of trailers
- Spreading farmyard manure using Rolland rear discharge spreaders and West 2000 side discharge spreaders
- Umbilical slurry spreading using Storth and SlurryKat equipment as well as a Brand slurry agitator
- Grass raking using Kuhn single and twin rotor rakes and a Claas Liner four rotor rake
- Grass tedding using a Claas Volto
- Conventional square baling with a John Deere 459
- Large square baling with a Massey Ferguson 2140
- Square bale wrapping with a McHale 998
I have gained previous experience of working with stock through my Level 3 course at college and previous employment on a dairy farm. Although my experience is still limited due to only working within the agricultural industry for two years, I am keen to continue to learn more and develop my skills to the best of my ability in order to complete required tasks to a professional manner.
Not married, but seeing someone who will potentially live with me in the future.
My main activities outside of work consist of walking, mountain biking and photography.
5ft 11 and of slim build
2017-2018: Studying Level 3 Technical Diploma in Agriculture
October 2018 - February 2019: 300 cow dairy farm in Somerset. Roles included milking, scraping and general yard and farm maintenance
February 2019 - Present: Agricultural contracting with roles including - Operating John Deere and Fendt tractors, a JCB 414 loading shovel, muck spreading, umbilical slurry spreading, grass raking and tedding, conventional and large square baling, square bale wrapping as well as hauling grain, silage and bales.
Start: 14/05/2021 Finish: Not Specified
I am preferably looking looking for work in Dorset, Wiltshire or Somerset, however I am open to discussions.