Terms and Conditions
By registering with 4XtraHands I agree to the terms and conditions set out below.
- All and any subsequent dealings between the Client and any Applicant and in connection with the Applicant's response to the advertisement are the responsibility of the Client and 4XtraHands accepts no liability whatsoever therewith. The Client will indemnify 4XtraHands against any claim loss liability expense and/or damage in connection therewith.
- The Client will comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Acts 1984 and 1998 in relation to all Applicants' details.
- 4XtraHands reserves the right to remove any advertisement at any time without reason. Examples of advertisements that may be removed include, but are not limited to:
- Those that 4XtraHands considers illegal, inappropriate or not legitimate
- Those that directly or indirectly require or ask for application or registration fees
- Those that sell franchise, pyramid or get-rich-quick schemes
- Those that have been indiscriminately posted across multiple sector
- 4XtraHands reserves the right to close any account at any time without reason.
- From time to time 4XtraHands will contact registered employers and applicants in order to evaluate the service.
- 4XtraHands does not guarantee that the client will receive any responses from applicants to their advertisement.
- 4XtraHands cannot guarantee the details of any CV, Job advertisement or the contents of an application.