Female, 23, looking for an opportunity to work with livestock. Previous experience working with sheep.
Mainly Livestock, Mixed Farming
BSc - Psychology
MSc - Human Resource Management
Full Car Licence
Experience in electric fencing however no others. Am willing to learn.
Over a year experience with sheep. Duties including lambing, ringing and tagging, drenching, vaccinating and working with sheepdogs.
Partner who I live with
Shooting, training sheepdogs.
60kg, 5ft 6in
Shepherdess: 2022 to present.
• Supporting role in looking after the welfare of sheep and lambs
• Helping with the ringing and tagging of lambs
• Assisting with sheering activities and lambing
• Rounding and movement of sheep
• Worming and vaccinating
• Drenching and Vaccinating
• Working with Sheep dogs
Human Resources Assistant: 2020 - Present
• Joined as a HR Intern in my year in industry during the start-up of the consultancy, now progressed to a HR Assistant
• Implementation and management of our Human Resource Information System (HRIS), including onboarding clients, managing their accounts and responding to any queries
• Conducting training sessions with our clients and their employees on how to use the HRIS system to its full potential
• Managing client accounts, dealing with any documentation or queries revolving around the HRIS, compliance and documentation
• Training our Apprentice and Assistant to use the HRIS to onboard clients and manage their accounts
• Research and documentation support in creating contracts, policy and procedure templates and writing client documentation
• Daily administration tasks, including keeping up to date with new legislation changes
• Running our social media accounts to increase out network and widen our brand visibility
Start: 01/12/2023 Finish: Not Specified