SEEKING EXPERIENCED HERD MANAGER - Spring calving herd
Whitmore - Newcastle under Lyme - ST5
* Min of 2 years grazing management experience
* Proven record of AI and low empty rates
* Good knowledge of Feed and cropping plans
* Proven management skills and good communicator
* Must be able to work to KPI's and keep excellent records
* Excellent herd health and stockmanship a must
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual to take the reins from our current Manager who is heading to pastures new for an un-missable opportunity. This is a well set up farm with 300 Friesan/Jersey herd with excellent fertility.
Operating a New Zealand grazing system with spring block calving the successful candidate will be expected to have a wealth of experience in this type of system.
Hillside Farm is part of Whitmore Estate in Newcastle under Lyme, offering a fantastic lifestyle within a beautiful Village setting, yet still having good communications to Newcastle and the motorway networks.
Excellent salary and benefits offered to the right candidate. To include profit related bonus and accommodation if required.
Finish: Not Specified
Full UK Driving Licence