We are looking to recruit an individual to join our team on a private estate near Marlborough. The role is varied and involves duties across all functions of the Estate, including forestry work, landscape, countryside and grounds work, fencing and general building and property maintenance. In view of the varied content of the role, a background of having worked on a rural estate would be helpful but not essential. The individual will be a supportive team player, who is self-motivated and thrives working with others but equally alone.
- To ensure the estate is maintained and presented to an excellent standard
- Responsible for grass cutting, strimming, maintenance & upkeep of fences
- Clear up of fallen trees/tree limbs across the estate as required
- General estate & property maintenance
Skills & qualifications:-
- Full, clean driving licence
- Experience of operating modern equipment (to include chainsaws, strimmers, ride-on mowers)
- Previous experience of driving tractors and operating related equipment.
Competitive salary offered. Please note that no accommodation is provided.
Finish: Not Specified
Full UK Driving Licence