We are looking for a casual farm worker on our 500 acre sheep and arable farm between Bicester and Banbury in North Oxfordshire. Would suit someone looking to gain experience and make first or second step on the farming career ladder.
The ideal candidate will be/have/hold:
- full manual driving licence.
- done at least one full lambing season.
- genuine passion and interest for sheep with a desire to help us grow our flock.
- some tractor driving experience.
- some telehandler experience.
- physically fit.
- genuine interest in farming and having a career in agriculture.
- own transport.
- interested in arable farming and willing to learn.
- quad bike experience.
Whilst not at all required other things that would be considered a bonus are:
- b+e trailer license.
- telehandler ticket.
- experience with rappa autowinder electric fencing system.
- experience with rappa mobile sheep handling system.
You will receive good rates of pay and be well looked after.
Finish: Not Specified
Accommodation is a modern caravan with hot shower, wifi, etc.
Full UK Driving Licence