We are a family run Agri-Business based in North Cambridgeshire that specialise in growing Potatoes as well as Cereals, Sugar Beet and Pulses.
We are excited to offer the opportunity for an experienced arable operator/farm worker to join the team.
The job role will be varied throughout the season and will involve a variety of general including but not limited to; primary and secondary cultivations, ploughing, fertiliser spreading, compost spreading, irrigation, drainage, and working in the potato pack house.
The applicant must;
- Be a team player; happy to learn from more experienced colleagues and assist/teach less experienced colleagues.
- Be competent with modern agricultural machinery including GPS systems; preferably RTK Greenstar.
- Be competent enough in the workshop to carry out routine maintenance and repairs.
- Be a competent welder/fabricator
- Be happy to put on a pair of gloves and help on the potato grading line when required.
- Hold a full driving licence
It would be an advantage if an applicant already held:
- Telehandler ticket
- Counterbalance forklift ticket
- PA1, PA2, PA4
Finish: Not Specified
Annual average: 55-65 hrs/week
2 bedroom detached farm cottage available for rent at a subsidised rate.
Full UK Driving Licence