Located in Fochabers, Moray. Turning 20 in November.
-Practical, enthusiastic, reliable and quick to learn.
- Currently full time on mixed farm. Skills vary from tractor work to dealing with cattle, sheep or pigs.
- Looking to further my knowledge of Pedigree Cattle.
City and Guilds
Biology - Pass
Practical Electronics Pass
SCQF 5 Light Vehicle Maintenance Repair Pass
Engineering - C
Biology - C
Maths - D
Personal Finance - Pass
SCQF 5 Mechanical Engineering - Pass
English - C
Full Car Licence, Tractor Licence
Tractor, PA1, Telehandler/Fork Lift
Beef, Pig, Sheep, Lambing, Calving
- Day to day feeding and bedding of all cattle, with tractor and feed wagon or bedder.
- General tractor work. E.g Harvest, carting bales/grain, topping, muckspreading, fertiliser spreading and cultivation.
- Experience of Telehandler work. E.g Unloading lorries, loading trailers (grain, muck etc)
- Movement of Fertiliser, bales or cattle on a 32ft float/flatbed.
- Handling of Cattle for all necessary needs, such as vaccinations, clipping of backs, worming, weight checks, Pre Bulling, PD check and pelvic measuring.
- Helping out with all aspects of lambing and calving.
- Routine handling of sheep including inoculation, footbaths and pre tupping checks.
-Handling the intake of young weaner pigs. Involving transferring pigs from float to shed upon arrival, dealing with bagged feed, up keeping of bedding and health of pigs, mucking out of courts when off the farm.
- Attend agricultural shows and events. - Hillwalking and exploring new places - Socialising with friends.
2016-2018 ; Up keeping of lorries at a local haulage company.
2017 - 2019 ; Working at the local chemist as a part time job while still at school, improving social skills with public.
2019 - Present ; Working full time on a mixed farm which deals in tourism and is open to the public.
Start: 01/07/2022 Finish: Not Specified