Im highly motivated and hard working experienced in livestock and business management. Im now looking for my next agricultural and estate challenge. With livestock management skills running high welfare standards with excellent results.
Mainly Livestock, Mixed Farming
Working at heights
Full Car Licence, Tractor Licence
Tractor, Tracked Machine, Telehandler/Fork Lift, 360 Ticket, Fencing
Dairy, Beef, Pig, Lambing, Calving
Livestock related TMR bedding
Young stock dairy and beef for 1800 head on a grassland system for large estate from calving to finish.
Run 8500 growing pigs on multiple sites of my own and small flock of 250 ewes of my own flock of outdoor lambing ewes.
Follow country sports and Rugby enjoy cycling.
- livestock breeding, nutrition, health plans, growth targets and management
grazing and paddock management.
- Ive done a wide range of roles in agriculture and related industries to achieve farm business financial and physical performance.
- Working with agriculture and wildlife projects hand in hand with woodland management and land regeneration.
- The ability to be part of and lead a team. Been directly responsible for employees contractors and health and safety.
- I have worked in a variety of roles from owner manager of agricultural business to groundwork estate management contractor dealing with people, the public and organisations at all levels on a daily basis.
- Im willing and enjoy taking up new and different challenges. Im keen on agricultural and rural business statistics, structure, planning and organisation in line with farming and environmental legislation.
-My passion is in livestock production, rural affairs and countryside management and conservation in uk and abroad. With the challenges, problems and different outlooks on issues brings interest and enjoyment to me.
Start: 01/05/2021 Finish: Not Specified
Im willing to relocate anywhere in the uk.