Driving machinery operator with over 13 years experience in the Agricultural industry.
NVQ Level 1, City and Guilds
Mainly Arable, Mixed Farming, Other
Chainsaw maintenance and cross-cutting
Rough terrain forklift up to 3 ton six meter reach
Valid, clean driving license including BE and F.
NPCT level two Certificate of competence In tractor driving and related operations.
Full Car Licence, Tractor Licence
Tractor, Combine, Baler, Ploughing, Drilling, Tracked Machine, Telehandler/Fork Lift, Fencing
Dairy, Beef, Calving
Lots of experience with 360 but dont have ticket, but I am Looking to put myself through the course.
Feeding, Bedding up, Weighing, General monitoring of animal welfare.
Not married, in a relationship
Spending time with friends and family
2007 to 2013 mixed farm dairy and arable - Feeding/occasional assistant milking 230 Holstein Frisian dairy cows
- General livestock maintenance and stockmanship
- Attending 700 acres of Cereal: Wheat, Barley, Osr, Maze, cropping (ploughing, cultivating, fertilizing, occasional drilling)
- Responsible of grain store/drier through harvest
- Grassland maintenance (harrowing, rolling, topping)
- Slurry spreading
- Workshop maintenance for machinery, fabricating and servicing.
In 2013 I set up my own business, *** Contract Services, in which I carry out the works with my own 360 degree excavator
- Fencing (post and rail, stock netting) variety of types
- Excavation works
- Dredging ditches
- Various other machinery operations
- Hedge cutting
- Estate maintenance
(2014 to present day)
- Tractor operator (corn cart, bale cart, muckspreading, bale wrapping)
- Digging of water reservoirs
- Grass forging: clamping, tedding, raking, trailering
- Deliveries of haylage, hay, straw
- Maintenance of machinery
Start: 30/04/2021 Finish: Not Specified