Mainly Livestock, Mixed Farming, Other
Farming economy and administration. PE Teacher.
Full Car License, Tractor License, International
Some tractor experience
5th Generation managing over 1000 hectares of mixed farmland in the Argentine Pampas. Highly experienced in breeding and rearing grass fed/free range beef cattle, specializing in British Breeds Angus and Hereford. The Estate also includes sheep and arable farming programs.
Amateur 1 goaler polo player. skilled for working with young polo ponies. Former rugby player and coach. Highest level played, equal to UK premiership level, but in Argentina is still amateur.
Married to a British native. 1 new born girl.
Spanish / English
Amateur polo player and very experience horse trainer with natural horsemanship.
1,84 Meters tall 94 Kg.
• Estate Manager, responsible for strategic direction, sales, salaries, and management of stakeholders. Maintenance and management of all family properties such as farm houses, flats and shops. Negotiation of contracts with tenants, property maintenance and budgeting.
• Responsible for over 600 cows, with an average 90% pregnancy rate. Experienced in the selection of cows, bulls and calves for specific breeding programs.
• Responsible of 200+ flock of sheep. Organising and negotiating with subcontractors for sheering and with buyers buying the flock of lambs.
• Liaising with vets and Ensuring that financial records and records of livestock and crops are kept up to date, Organising sales and purchases of livestock, farm equipment, crops and agricultural products
• Responsible for specific arable programs. Negotiating contracts and agreements with subcontractors and tenants, bringing land improvements and financial benefits.
• Over the last 3 years heavily invested in modernizing and improving Estate facilities. Budgeting, planning and managing contractors for different tasks including fencing, internal roads building, chute and pen building, etc.
• Increased the number, and over all weight of calves resulting in a higher income
Start: 02/03/2020 Finish: Not Specified
East & East Anglia