My experience is diverse making me adaptable and resilient. I have a very solid farming and academic background, with five generations dedicated to rearing high quality grass-fed-free range meat and horses, as well as a former teacher with a deep understanding of managing people and teams
Mainly Livestock, Mixed Farming, Other
Agricultural Direction Program (Postgraduate equivalent)
Farming economy and administration.
Full Car Licence, Tractor Licence, International
Tractor, HGV1, Fencing
Some tractor experience
5th Generation managing over 1000 hectares of mixed farmland in the Argentine Pampas. Highly experienced in breeding and rearing grass fed/free range beef cattle, specializing in British Breeds Angus and Hereford. The Estate also includes sheep, polo ponies and pigs, and also arable programs.
Amateur 1 goaler polo player. skilled for working with young polo ponies. Former rugby player and coach. Highest level played, equal to UK premiership level, but in Argentina is still amateur.
Married to a British native and we have a 1 year old girl.
Spanish / English
Amateur polo player and very experience horse trainer with natural horsemanship.
1,84 Meters tall 94 Kg.
• Estate Manager, responsible for strategic direction, sales, salaries, and management of stakeholders. Maintenance and management of all family properties such as farm houses, flats and shops. Negotiation of contracts with tenants, property maintenance and budgeting.
• Responsible for over 600 cows, with an average 90% pregnancy rate. Experienced in the selection of cows, bulls and calves for specific breeding programs.
• Responsible of 200+ flock of sheep. Organising and negotiating with subcontractors for sheering and with buyers buying the flock of lambs.
• Liaising with vets and Ensuring that financial records and records of livestock and crops are kept up to date, Organising sales and purchases of livestock, farm equipment, crops and agricultural products
• Responsible for specific arable programs. Negotiating contracts and agreements with subcontractors and tenants, bringing land improvements and financial benefits.
• Over the last 3 years heavily invested in modernizing and improving Estate facilities. Budgeting, planning and managing contractors for different tasks including fencing, internal roads building, chute and pen building, etc.
• Increased the number, and over all weight of calves resulting in a higher income
Start: 03/11/2021 Finish: Not Specified